The colourful EverEarth Children’s Telephone is your child’s introduction to the world of new media and communication.
The colourful numbers and symbols can be spun to the heart’s content. Talking on the phone has never been more fun! The Children’s Telephone will spark your child’s imagination and help them recognise symbols and numbers – and you get to be there for your little one’s very first phone call! We’re looking forward to your call!
This product trains the following skills in children:
- Cognitive abilities: A child’s logical thinking is fostered by encouraging the child to identify patterns, symmetries and structures when playing. The child starts to understand how things work and can enjoy some of its best experiences when playing.
- Discovering the world: Playing can increase a child’s curiosity and create the natural impetus to discover something new. Children can familiarise themselves with the world while finding out how things work and what they are for.
- Fine motor skills: This toy stimulates the child’s sense of touch and encourages it to grasp, promoting dexterity. Children gain a sense for delicate movements and discover their own hands. Trying things out, inspecting objects and perceiving things with all of their senses help the child develop their senses over the long term.
- Hand-eye coordination: This toy effectively promotes hand-eye coordination and helps develop the child’s motor skills and proprioception. The child learns how to use his or her hands and fingers with greater skill.
- Communication skills: Taking on new roles and interacting with others can help children gain a better understanding of how to deal with others and also improve their communication skills.
- Creativity and imagination: Children have an incredible capacity for imagination. By playing, they discover new possibilities for living out their fantasies and give their imagination free rein. Thanks to their ideas and imaginations, children are able to redefine their worlds time and again.
- Building confidence: By contributing their ideas, children develop their self-esteem. They set themselves tasks and challenges while playing. With each challenge mastered, their self-esteem is boosted. In this way, they can learn to communicate with others and strengthen their social skills.
- Social skills: Sharing new experiences and knowledge with others is particularly important in a child’s development. Children learn how to resolve conflicts through play and to improve their verbal communication. They deal with everyday observations and roles, and improve their social skills.
- Recognising numbers: Recognising numbers: This toy makes learning to count child’s play. Playing with numbers early on helps children achieve great learning outcomes with fun.